Citizen L32 Type XII Installed
As we enter the mid month of 2016, the staff at Sub CNC are learning the ropes on Citizens latest L32 series Sliding head machine centre. First on display at the Citizen-Miyano Open house in the Autumn of 2015, the machine was offered in 4 configurations from 7 Axis standard layout, to full 9 Axis including 2 “Y” axis slides and a fully programmable “B” axis.
Fast forward to the Spring and the opportunity to supply a family of components came. An additional 32mm capacity would be required and after seeing the flexibility of the Type XII 9 Axis top of the range (You Tube demo Here) machine at Mach 2016, the order was placed on the spot.
4 weeks later the machine, complete with comprehensive tooling package, fully programmable “B” Axis and High Pressure coolant system, was delivered to our Bedfordshire site.
keep any eye on our social media feeds for parts produced on the new machine.
- Wogaard visit Sub-CNC Precision Ltd
- Our Inspection room – Come and see what’s inside…
- We’re Hiring!
- We’re moving!
- The latest Quality department investment…
- How we positively took part in the Covid-19 battle…
- Southern Manufacturing Exhibition 2020
- Additional Premises Purchased
- The Miyano BNE 51 MSY has arrived
- 4000 Square feet 1 Year On