VICI VISION M1
As part of our continuous improvement policy we have added a Compact Optical Measurement Scanner to our Quality department
The Vicci Vision M1 system is an ideal way to measure the external dimensions of small to large components. By loading the part in vertically between various end pieces to clamp differing parts securely means the M1 is super ergonomic, easy to access and measures with no manual intervention in seconds.
How does it work?
This system is very simple. You place the part inside the clamps as shown in the video below; the scanner then glides up, collecting data on lengths, and back down again to collect data on the diameters as the part turns. The reports generated show tolerances with a traffic light system, concentricity reports down to microns and much more.
What does this mean for our customers?
By integrating the M1 into our daily inspection, we’ll be able to maintain greater accuracy and product quality throughout small to large batch work, create inspection reports, improve production efficiency and therefore maintain excellent product quality and full tractability throughout the batch of components produced.
If you want to read more about the VICI VISION M1, click here.
- The latest Quality department investment…
- How we positively took part in the Covid-19 battle…
- Southern Manufacturing Exhibition 2020
- Additional Premises Purchased
- The Miyano BNE 51 MSY has arrived
- 4000 Square feet 1 Year On
- Additional floor space to stretch out in
- Citizen L32 Type XII Installed
- Sub-CNC Calls The Shots at MACH 2016