New machine arrives , Miyano BNE 51 MSY
August 2019 saw the arrival of our largest machine yet, the Miyano BNE 51 MSY
This machine allows us to offer turning capacities up to 51 mm bar diameter. Twin turret, twin spindle with the adoption of an X3 axis on the back spindle with synchronized/superimposed control for 3 tool simultaneous machining. Faster cycle times, and the ability to produce complex work pieces is the result.
Equipped with a magazine bar feeder, high pressure coolant, parts & swarf conveyor, perfect for lights out production throughout the unmanned shift.
- Wogaard visit Sub-CNC Precision Ltd
- Our Inspection room – Come and see what’s inside…
- We’re Hiring!
- We’re moving!
- The latest Quality department investment…
- How we positively took part in the Covid-19 battle…
- Southern Manufacturing Exhibition 2020
- Additional Premises Purchased
- The Miyano BNE 51 MSY has arrived
- 4000 Square feet 1 Year On